Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I looooove Halloween

Terral had a Halloween party at his house again this year. Chris was being a bum. He's never really liked Halloween so he went duck hunting & fishing with my brother. So Wendy was my date to the party. The party was a blast and I made yummy pumpkin rum cake.

I was Tinker Bell and Wendy was Persephone

I had to do the little fairy stance


**Yummy pumpkin rum cake recipe
1 spice cake mix
oil, water, eggs(see amounts from the box)
1 tablespoon pumpkin
1 tablespoon rum
frost with cream cheese frosting
SO GOOD!

3 comments:

Mary said...

It really was yummy. And just what our snack table needed! :) I was really glad you guys came, and your costumes were really fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute! I miss you!!!!

Heather said...

One day we will have to meet up Heather! I still haven't met Jake!