Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm Blogging Again!



I'm blogging again! I am at home most of the time these days so blogging will keep me busy. I just have to learn to take pictures more often! I always forget to take my camera places. Don't know why I have the stupid thing....

Anyway, I have some pictures from Grandma Gibsons property at Kolob that I wanted to post. It was rainy most of the day, but it was almost worth it for the pictures I got! I absolutely love it up there and I really really really want to go again before winter. So if anyone wants to go camping or just go up for a day trip with me just let me know. I've been actively looking for excuses to go up there, I just can't find a good one. .

3 comments:

ibelaura said...

nice to have you on heather=) I love your pictures, is that a double rainbow or am I just seeing thing? anyway they look good

Sheri said...

YAY! Heather got a real blog!!! I am so happy, and am hereby putting a link to it on my own blog. :) Those pictures are beautiful.

Heather said...

Definitely a double rainbow. Very Awesome.